Thursday, August 2, 2007

Update : SEC probe on Jim Bramer

Update: SEC probe on Jim Bramer.
Our reporter (in small pants and big shoes) had a small questionaire with Bramer on the news released today morning. He found Bramer running down the Wall street with that pretty anchor towards the parking lot. When asked to comment on the news, Bramer stared at the reporter, and then shouted "What the heck do you think would I comment? Do you think I'll say yya I've taken? ok let me do this" Saying that Bramer ran to the nearest car in the lot. Bramer climbed on to the car and stood on the hood and started shouting "I stand corrected.I'll make sure this doesn't happen again." When asked about what would not happen again? Bramer replied "Are you crazy? Don't get me on again! I'll break your camera! I've done that many times on the show. I was saying I'll make sure that the news is not leaked out to SEC. How the heck do you think I won't pick stocks?" Obviously he appeared very pissed off.
Check us out frequently for latest news on the street.

www.youradu.wordpress.com
www.yanews.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home